sábado, 25 de abril de 2009


I don’t know where we’re going but I know WE'VE GONE TOO FAR and I hope it isn’t showing but I think I love you and I can’t believe you’re leaving just when I let you in :@ and when you had me believing..I could give a million reasons why we should not be friends.Our moods change like the seasons: when my mood ends your mood begins and YOU'RE A TEASE, you’re a cockblocker,you’re a loudmouth son of a bitch, and a big talker,but that’s okay you’ll grow up someday..(I HOPE THAT)
You’re the pill I never wanted to take! an anti-misanthrope mine was the heart I never thought you would break my one hope was that I’d survive you.I’ve shown up for you in ways that girl never would but I know you’ll go back to him and maybe you should, but I hope you don’t go backwards cuz I’m going on ahead and one day you’ll wish that you had stuck with me instead.

BEING YOUR HALF-GIRLFRIEND WAS ONLY HALF-BAD



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario